Steps for domain transfer caused by an objection
Domain name transfer as a result of an objection is one of the services offered by SaudiNIC, the main goal of that service is to transfer a domain name along with all of its privileges from one registrant to another as a result of a decision came out of an accepted objection.
All users requesting this service implicitly confirm their understanding and acceptance of the terms and conditions detailed in the Domain names Registration Regulations published in SaudiNIC's website.
This service can only be started from the users accounts, the account holder must first sign up for an account in SaudiNIC website, that can be done by following the Steps for creating an account. After doing so and successfully activating the account, account holders can start the steps of this service.
As a result of a decision came out of an accepted objection the new registrant ( objector ) will receive a link to the domain authorization key and a link to the application form of this service .
The following is a brief explanation of this service steps :
1- Filling up the domain transfer form
The account holder from the new registrant ( objector ) must fill this service form were the needed information are gathered specially the domain authorization key that was sent to the new registrant ( objector ) as the result of the accepted objection, the form must be filed correctly and all errors must be correct prior to submission.
2- Uploading the documents
The account holder is requested to upload documents used to support the request and to provide a proof for the accuracy of the information. Submitting those documents is done by uploading them directly by the account holder using a special form, the documents must be uploaded in the proper electronic format, allowed formats are : (png - jpg - gif - Tiff - PDF version 1.4 and earlier ) .
3- Review and confirm the request
The entire request information are displayed to the account holder in order to review them and confirm their accuracy and correctness, he/she can delete the request at this stage if needed.
4- Administrative Contact approval
The Administrative Contact from the new registrant ( objector ) must approve the request, a link to the request information form will be sent to his/her email address. he/she will be asked to approve the request, send his comments to the account holder or if needed he can reject the request entirely. Account holder must coordinate with the Administrative Contact regarding this step and ensure that he/she has all the needed information to be able to take his/her decision .
6- Processing the request by SaudiNIC
After successfully completing all the previous steps the request is officially considered to be received by SaudiNIC. After that the processing procedure will start. The results of processing the request will be one of the following :
- if the request is accepted, the domain will be transferred to the new registrant ( objector ). This is done by changing the registrant information in the domain records to point to the new registrant ( objector ), also the current Adminstrative Contact will be replaced by the new one ( from the new registrant ), then notify the concerned parties.
- if the request is rejected, concerned parties will be notified with the reason .
- The new registrant must be eligible to register the domain according to the
terms and conditions of the
Domain names Registration Regulations .
- The new registrant is responsible of the domain hosting continuity.
- In the case of request cancelation, all the concerned parties are notified.
- The request is only considered to be received by SaudiNIC after the Administrative Contact approve it, otherwise it will not considered to be received and will remain pending.
- Pending requests are rejected automatically after one week.
- All the correspondence regarding the request are sent to the account holder and the Administrative Contact.